Tuesday, December 22, 2009

let's have a break.

I am very very determined to make this break worthwhile in spite of some people giving some ridiculous amount of homework on what was supposedly a break from the more ridiculous life those people are trying to put us into.

Anyway, I think I started the break right! Ahaha.

***I attended Chealand's wedding. Oh, I got so touched when his father was not able to hold his tears and just went back to his seat in the middle of his speech. I also got teary-eyed many times. What's up with weddings? Well, maybe everything was just so touching considering it was our Chealand. I wish her so much happiness in this new chapter of her life. And I had such wonderful bonuses: I went there with April, and Leigh was there too so I was able to spend the day with two of my most cherished friends in the universe. It was just a happy day. April and I had a crush on the video camera man but only Leigh had the courage to call Mr. Video Man's attention and ask to take his picture - to April's embarrassment of course. Hahaha. Plus, I was able to see one of Chealand's friends whom I had a crush on a few years back when I saw him at Lan's debut. Wahaha!

***I had a fun Lantern Parade though I lost my USB (again!) and my key and my pouch(which by the way, is not really mine but my sister's! and it was one of her birthday gifts!). Good thing it only had 75Php. April, Norina and I even had the chance to drink some beer at Sarah's before heading to Bulacan. :)

***I am enjoying the presence of so many pets at home. We have 3 cats, two kittens, one dog, one puppy and a chicken! Yey. Haha. I'll upload their photos next time.

***Finally was able to watch Paranormal Activity(I'm not even sure about the title and I'm so lazy to open another tab and look it up on google. I'm zorry) while April was sleeping beside me. It as 2pm that's why not a hair in any part of my body got any scare from what was supposedly a scary movie. No chills, no anything. Oh, well. At least I know it was not worth 150Php at the movie house.

***After a month of researching and researching and even visiting the National Statistics Office for the data on the Local Production and Consumption of beer for the past five years, I was able to find the PDF file (which has everything, as in everything and exactly what I needed) from the website of the World Health Organization just today - just in time for my 140's deadline for deficiencies. Ah, thank God.

***I finished all the 16 episodes of You're Beautiful! My gawd, this series just woke up the ultimate fan girl in me. Hahaha. I totally love everything about it especially the soundtrack. I'll stop right there because, I'm sure the moment I start describing just how adorable the series is, I will not be able to stop. Hehe. :)












{These photos I got from Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye's Facebook}


That's just it for now but I already feel like celebrating about everything(again, despite of you know...). I am hoping to do more fun stuff and I do hope tomorrow will be a better day. Hahaha. Merry, merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment