Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hello, hello.

Hi, I'm back. I'm back, I've got a lot of excuses though for being gone for that long, first that I am not able to access this account for sometime so I turned to Wordpress and tried to make it work there, but it did not because my life has been extremely boring and I don't really consider academic issues as real life issues anymore so I don't really have anything to write about.

As in a weird movie though, some far-fetched things started showing their selves about a couple of weeks ago. This sem will be intense I guess, because of the acad load (ooops I said this wouldn't be an issue haha) and mainly because of the pressure I will be under. This is supposedly my last semester in college and the most unstable things are happening. Oh well, I have always been like this about school but I should just motivate myself about finally being a fewer inches away from that finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment