Wednesday, December 29, 2010

In Bullets

I have been writing a lot these days, only that I really don't have the time to go to the internetz each time the moment struck so some pretty pages of paper now own my thoughts instead of this blog. I'm quite glad how my writing is turning out. I've been detached for sometime that I have almost forgotten how it felt after each time I am able to honestly pour myself out. It feels great, and makes me breathe easier. It gives me a taste of peace, and it's as if I can see the knotted threads inside my head disentangle and arrange themselves in a more coherent order. I know disorder can be art, that a clutter can be called organized but my mind does not really need art in that form right now.


Anyways, again, I don't have so much time now so my Christmas break is here in bullets:

  • First week of break was spent at my boarding house, catching up with some school work and attending meetings with the Barangay Central's Secretary named Kirby (who is so cute, and gay :))for my organization's Medical Mission

  • On the night of lunar eclipse, my friend (and housemate,too) Jam and I went to UP so we could lie down at the amphitheater while staring at the moon. This is the life, man.

  • Spent a great deal of hours in front of the computer facebooking my face. I hate it cos I could have used the time to do some more important stuff. Hay, I need to master control over this pakshet.

  • Downloaded Haruki Murakami quotes and read my heart away while listening to Up Dharma Down on Christmas Eve. I was at our balcony and the Christmas lights on the house across the street provided just the perfect lighting for my mood, haha!

  • Visited QC Circle and went biking at 1230AM with Jam and Cesie. Then on our way home, we crossed the Philcoa overpass while screaming "Penis!" (as inspired by 500 Days of Summer). We are too chicken to scream the Filipino counterpart, though. Yes, this is what mature people do.

  • Now I'm back at the boarding house, completing the deficiencies for our plant design

  • All these while soundtripping (Thank you most especially to UDD, your music is our drug) and that's all we ever needed. Oh, and a couple of beer in cans too, by the way.

Nothing exciting huh? Maybe this is enough for now. I've got good company and I can go crazy at random moments without being judged so I'm doing fine. Earlier this day, Ceejey visited me and brought some Macaroons which is already enough to make me happy.



I wish I could do a New Year post :/

Bye for now, my secret lover. Hee.

2 comments:

  1. UDD is a true gem of our local music, hope they manage to be heard across the world soon. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the universe needs a talent like theirs :)

    ReplyDelete